It's been 5 years since we said goodbye (for now) to Chris, so I thought I'd keep him in the here and now by making a video. Not being particularly techno, it has taken a while and there have been a few outbursts, but I got there in the end.
30 days of me
6 years ago
3 comments:
It's beautiful Sue. Reminded me of times, places and photos we took too. Sending you love and thinking of you. Hope you told a silly joke for him. laughter and tears together - but weren't we blessed with amazing sons!
Linda x
Big (((HUGS))) with thoughts and prayers to you and all the family hunni
Andy XXX
Linda, all the while I was making the video I could feel Chris on my shoulder saying 'Be a miracle if this video ever gets finished' so I told him to butt out and let me get on more than once!.....Tears and laughter together is spot on. Yep, I have to agree with you, we really are Blessed with very special sons and the love stays with us forever. You can see how close the pic you sent of the mohican was now, still have that hanging on the tree each year. Take care my friend. x x x
Bless you to bits Andy, you've done this journey with me and been such a special friend. I thank God for bringing you into my life, I really do. Big (((HUGS))) and much love always. x x x
Post a Comment