I'm tireder than the tiredest sloath that ever dragged itself across a tree trunk, but my second day on placement has been better than the first and I know I'll get used to these long days eventually. It's been a good day today, I got to spend plenty of time with the patients, learned a lot and gained some confidence. On that note I'm off to bed with my hot chocolate and the reflection can wait until tomorrow.
30 days of me
6 years ago
4 comments:
Hi Sue
I hope everything's OK with you. Am missing your blogs.
Teresa
X
Hiya hunni,
Everything ok with me I'm just a bit exhausted afer a 7 week placement on a busy ward and very long days. I'm back at uni on Monday and have an assignment due in Wed so havent had a minute to blog. I hope you're ok I think about you all lots.
Sending much love always. x x x
Am glad your OK ...
I know how that feels. My boys were 2 and 5 when I started my midwifery training. Thank goodness for my mum and my hubby.
You will get there tho.
We're all OK ish - it doesn't seem real to be honest. Andy and Derrick are doing OK - Andy very much doing what Pauline would have wanted and wrapping up the christmas pressies she bought in Chester for everyone. We all just want to get Christmas and New Year over with.
Take care and try not to get too stressed.
Teresa
X
Bless you all it's such a difficult time of the year when you've lost loved one's. Christmas is a time for families and when they're not there it takes all you've got to get through it doesn't it.
I can just see Pauline now sitting in the chair by the fire in that hotel in Chester, she was reeling off to me all the pressies she'd bought that day and who they were for. I bet Andy can feel a virtual finger wagging at him to get them wrapped or else!
You take care too hunni,I'll be praying for strength and peace for you all this Christmas. x x x
Post a Comment